Serving Clackamas and Multnomah counties
BIG CHANGES COMING TO WATER HEATERS IN 2015!
What does it mean to you?
The U.S. Dept. of Energy’s new water heater regulations go into effect April 16, 2015. These new mandates will require higher Energy Factor (EF) ratings on virtually all residential gas, electric, oil, and tankless gas water heaters. It’ll be here before you know it. Are you ready?
Here's what you can expect:
- Units could cost up to 35% more
- New water heaters could be 2+ inches more in height and diameter
- Installation may be more complicated
- Possible home remodeling costs if the new unit doesn't fit in the old space
- All residential electric models over 55 gallons must be of the Hybrid Electric heat pump water heater type design
- All residential gas models over 55 gallons must be of the condensing water heater type design
B. Ayres Plumbing has you covered. Give us a call at (503) 266-5955 for a consultation. We can help explain in detail the new regulations and recommend a water heater that best fits your situation.
For more information about the new regulations visit these websites:
- U.S. Department of Energy
- AO Smith
- American Water Heaters
- State Water Heaters
B. Ayres Plumbing & Contracting is licensed, bonded and insured. You can trust us to offer fair and honest prices. We proudly serve Clackamas, Multnomah & Washington counties. Based in Canby, OR, we make timely calls to Portland, Oregon City, Molalla, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Woodburn, Hubbard, Mulino, Aurora, Tigard, Beaverton, and Wilsonville down to Salem. Give us a call and let us show you the quality difference…free estimates.